Fast Connect to Binance
Here is how you connect a Binance account with Fast Connect:
1. Go to the My Profile page and click on the Connect a new account button
If this is your first exchange to be connected, please click on the Connect account button:
2. Click on Binance photo below
3. Click on the Connect Binance button
Make sure the Fast Connect tab is open:
4. Choose the exchange types and click Add
5. Complete the log-in process, and you are done!
You can log into your Binance account beforehand; in this case, the exchange will be connected right after you click on the Add button:
You can connect only Binance's Main account with the Fast Connect feature. You can connect sub-accounts only using the usual API keys connection.
Here is how to update Binance API keys with Fast Connect:
1. Go to the API Management page on Binance and delete old API keys created manually or by Fast Connect (this eliminates any possible errors while updating with Fast Connect).
2. Go to the Stock Exchange Contact page on Profit Manager dashboard and click on the Update API Key button on the needed exchange card.
3. Choose Fast Connect and click on the Reconnect button.
4. Proceed with the log-in procedure on Binance.
5. There, your exchange is updated!
1) If you changed the email or Security setting (2FA, password, etc.) for your Binance account, this would also make your API connection invalid. In this case, you will have to wait 24 hours and reproduce the steps above!
2) The Fast Connect method works only with Main accounts. If you want to connect or update the API connection of the sub-account, you need to do it in the classic way described below.
That's it! These steps will solve any problem that you could possibly face while updating or connecting using the Fast Connect feature!
If you see an error, please start from the beginning of this section about Updating the connection.